Monday 26 November 2012

Review. Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge

Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge
I use to use sponges to apply my foundation all the time since I found that this method was the best for dry skin. Somehow I got out of that habit and started using my fingers instead. But a couple of months ago I picked up this Cosmopolitan Sponge after hearing that it was a dupe for the Beauty Blender. 

To begin with I wet the sponge and then squeeze out all the excess water. I first put concealer on my red cheeks (damn those red cheeks), and then pat the sponge over the top to blend the concealer in. I then pump my foundation onto the back of my hand and then dab the sponge in it, and then proceed to apply small amounts to my face. Once again using light patting motions, I blend the foundation in.

Pro's.
 I love the shape of this thing, it's perfect for getting into the smaller areas of the face, (nose and eyes) 
• Blends foundation seamlessly, leaving a natural finish
• When the sponge is wet it expands and works a lot better with products
• Easy to wash and clean
• Great value for money
• Beauty Blender Dupe
• Great makeup tool if you have dry skin.

Con's.
• Some parts of foam break off after several washes
• Needs to be cleaned after every use so that in itself is quite time consuming.
• Takes a long time to dry out

Overall its a fantastic little tool, which works little wonders.
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  Youtube 

3 comments:

  1. I have an almost identical copy of this that was only a pound or two from ebay, they really do a great job of getting a flawless finish with foundation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this! Can't decide whether or not to buy one as it looks a bit complicated to use haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review, just bought one and can't wait to use it!x

    ReplyDelete