Tuesday 27 November 2012

Review. Mac Cherry Lip Pencil

Mac Cherry Lip Pencil, £11.50
I'm not one to wear bright bold lips, but when I saw swatches of this lip pencil I just had to have it. Like the name says it's a cherry red, which appeals to me more than just an "in your face" red. I do tend to apply a small amount of lip balm beforehand, just because I suffer from dry lips. Plus it makes the lip pencil go on better. The product itself is quite creamy & the pigmentation is spot on. I found it to last a long time on the lips and when it does fade, it still looks good. I like to wear this on its own because the colour is just that nice!
Swatch
If your after a red festive lip for Christmas I'd definitely recommend this little beauty :).
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  Youtube 

7 comments:

  1. i love that colour! is it buildable?
    i imagine that it would look great, darker for night time wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this, it looks perfect for wintery evenings out xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is old Hollywood red! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the colour looks so amazing on you! I really want to try this, I've just started getting into red lips so this would be perfect! Think I'll be popping this on my Christmas list! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I just wish I had a steady hand lol :-)

    ReplyDelete