Wednesday 12 June 2013

Topshop 'Hippy' Sandals

New In. Topshop 'Hippy' Sandals

I was just browsing the other day in Topshop, minding my own business, when I came across these gorgeous sandals. I've been looking for a tan pair for absolutely ages. They're TOPSHOP's 'Hippy' Sandals, made from super soft real leather, making them really comfy to walk in. And what's even better is that these bad boys only cost £24, what a bargain. They're really popular, as none of the stores around me had them in stock, so I had to order them online.  I know I'm going to get a load of wear out of these this Summer. They are so versatile and will definitely be coming with me on my holibobs to Florida :).
BlogLovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

3 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous! I love them SO much, and they're perfect for summer city breaks xo

    ReplyDelete