Tuesday 20 November 2012

Review. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude
Finally, we have an affordable nude eyeliner on the market. I pretty much ran to the shop when this was released because I knew they would be quickly snapped up. The liner itself is creamy and pigmented. It glides smoothly onto the waterline, no need for any "tuggage". I do tend to apply it a few times just to build the colour up a bit more. The staying power is pretty impressive and the overall quality is really nice. The only thing I would say about this is that I wish the shade itself was just that little bit lighter to make the eyes really stand out. 
Swatch
If you haven't yet tried this liner, you must! It's only a few quid and is a great little product.
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  Youtube   

1 comment:

  1. I snapped this up as soon as I could too but unfortunately I'm just not impressed, I feel like it looks like I've been messy with my foundation and got it on my waterline haha! Maybe that's just me though :) xx

    ReplyDelete