Wednesday 22 August 2012

ootd

ootd

I nipped into town today because I needed to put some moolah into my bank and also look for a grey scarf/pashmina for the wedding. But before I went I decided to film a get ready with me video and snap some outfit photos.

The top I got in Zara (Dublin) for only 7 Euro. I love the dip dye effect and its high low hem. I paired it with my favourite American Apparel high shine leggings and my Vans. Super comfy!

In the end I didn't manage to find a scarf thing but my Mum's letting me borrow one of hers. Although I did buy 2 amazing things in Primark which I must blog about :).

2 comments:

  1. Lovely top, its looks gorgeous on you but I think it would make me look like a sack of potatoes , unfortunately :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! The material is nice and flowy, and would suit pretty much everyone :) x

      Delete