Monday 6 August 2012

Ikea haul


I think Ikea is becoming one of my most favourite shops of all time. There isn't one particularly close to me so it's a real treat when I get to go to one (I sound like such a loser). But at the weekend Mick, my lovely boyfriend, drove me all the way to the Warrington store.

I knew what I wanted beforehand and that was a clothes rail called 'Mulig', its plain, white and simple and only costs £9. I also wanted some white hangers to match. I bought 2 packs which cost £5.50 each for 8.

I've decided to display the clothes which I wear most often & new purchases.


I also bought these 2 throws. The white one is called 'Indira' -(£10) and the fleecy one is 'Rosali' -(£10).
Both have happy homes on my bed.

There was so many other things that I wanted! I honestly cannot wait until I move into my own home. 
Ahhh until then I can keep dreaming :).

Harriet x

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! we don't have ikea in croatia, can't wait till we get one! i love ikea :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's not many in the UK atm! It should be all of the world in my opinion :D x

      Delete
  2. Is it bad that I've never been to Ikea? I need one of those rails everyone's getting, heading down there ASAP.
    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good, plus it makes more room in your wardrobe to buy more clothes! win win :D x

      Delete
  3. Ahh the flowery bed throw is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and its so fuzzy, my Mum wants to steal it O_O xx

      Delete