Thursday 17 May 2012

Mac Costa Chic





























Mac Costa Chic Lipstick

The other day one of my friends from uni mentioned to me that she had Costa Chic and wasn't really getting on with it. She said it just didn't match her skin tone/hair colour and kindly asked me if I wanted it.
I said yes of course!

It's a vibrant pinky colour which is gorgeous when swatched.
Since it is a frost finish it can be a tad drying on the lips.
I find that if I apply this and some of Mac Crosswires it looks lovely and has a much more moisturising finish.

I really can't wait to wear this come summer.
A lovely bright lippie with a golden tan, you just can't go wrong.

Harriet x

4 comments:

  1. this lippy needs to get in my life! such a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour it's one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh amazing colour, just got Watch Me Simmer- equally gorge. Love the blog xx

    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete