Wednesday 7 March 2012

My 7 Deadly Sins

7 Deadly Sins- Beauty Tag.

Greed.
Most Expensive Product 
This would have to be my Invisalign since theoretically it is beauty/vanity :)
Least Expensive Product
My little Clinique samples from magazines - I love them!



Wrath.
Products I have a love/hate relationship with
This is definitely eye shadows, I love e/s but I have hooded lids and it just looks silly on me :(

Products hardest to get
The Naked Palette from Urban Decay, had to wait absolutely ages for this!

 Gluttony.
My most delicious product
I would have to say my little Clarisonic Mia - I just find this such luxury!

Sloth.
Products I neglect due to laziness
My setting powder

Pride.
Beauty product that gives me the most confidence
My trust MAC Face and Body, love this thing, a true holy grail!

Lust.
What attributes I find most attractive in the opposite sex
Anybody that looks like Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries. I swear every time I look at him my ovaries explode.


Envy.
I would love most blushes definitely, since e/s don't suit me I need at least some colour on my face!


Harriet x





4 comments:

  1. This is such a fab tag! I've wanted some Mac Face and Body Foundation for SO long but I keep putting it off. No idea why... maybe because I don't actually 'need' it and I'm trying to be god with money atm. :P I love my Clarisonic though. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Face and Body is amazing! I put it off for like a year but then thought screw it I'll just buy it and I'm so glad I did, I can't recommend it enough! xxx

      Delete
  2. I have Mac pro long wear atm which I really like but I might try face and body for when I run out. I really want the mineralize powder that you said you dont wear and I nearly bought it last time I went into Manchester but didnt.. Wish I had now though!
    I really want the clarisonic aswell..
    Want Want Want!...
    Love the blog and your youtube!
    Please read mine - I'm new!:)
    http://beautyfashionllife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely recommend Face and Body! I use my MSF on a night out without fail and it last for ever! xxx

      Delete