Monday 12 March 2012

Fitness



Hello Everyone,
Hope you all had a good weekend, it was nice to get away from stressful uni work and just chill out with my boyf. We had a cheeky Indian on Friday which was scrumptious! Mick decided that I had to go to Costco to experience it. Well I never, that place is mahoosive and pretty amazing. If you don't know what it is its basically a massive warehouse which sells products for a discounted price but you have to have a paid membership. 

Anyways, to cut a long story short, up in my local park they've put in an outside gym so I wanted to get some suitable sports wear. This is where Costco came in. I picked up these Nike leggings and top! Now I just need some training shoes! Pewpew.

Harriet x

4 comments:

  1. Nike makes best workout clothes, love their shoes especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'm going to see what shoes they do, I'm desperate for some! :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the food samples in Costco! Been with my boyfriend and his mum a few times.
    I really need to start going back to the gym again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha there is SO much food in that place, its madness! Yeah all this nice weather is making me want to be healthy for Summer! xx

      Delete