Monday 19 March 2012

Mac. Naked Lunch & Satin Taupe




Swatches (Satin Taupe (left) Naked Lunch (right))

If I remember correctly these two e/s were the first ones I purchased from Mac.
They both are gorgeous and compliment each other well.
For everyday looks I usually have Naked Lunch as a wash over my lids since its quick and simple to do.
Whereas if I'm going out for dinner etc I will add Satin Taupe to my crease just to add depth.
Mac eye shadows in general last me ages so in my opinion they are definitely worth the investment.

Harriet x

4 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous :D I haven't got any Mac eyeshadow but have always fancied these two x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! You should treat yourself to some:] xx

      Delete
  2. They're lovely colours, proper day to day easy to wear shades! I don't have these from MAC, but tend to use similar colours from other palettes (mainly MUA - poor student!). I'm forever lusting after a Naked palette! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! You should definitely get the Naked palette, its such a good deal for all them e/s! x

      Delete