Saturday 17 March 2012

Haul. Mint Green Tops & Cream Cotton Jumpers


I've been wanting mint green in my wardrobe for so long, so today in town I decided I would hunt something down. For the love of God I could not find anything anywhere which was suitable. Although Topshop did do some nice basics in blue and pink which I really wanted (maybe next time). 

I popped into H&M and walked all the way around on the hunt but tbh the stock was pretty boring. I came across this little number which someone had put on a rail. I tried it on and it is a big 12 and long but I put my belt around it and it looked awesome. So I snapped it up there and then. Happyhappyhappy.

Next is the cream cotton jumper from Zara. I saw this and had to try it on. Its really well made and was only £17.99 which was fantastic. Since I have bought the ones in Topshop which are similar, half the quality and cost £26! Robbed.

I really can't wait to wear these, the colours really cheer me up!
Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment