Monday 28 October 2013

Lily Lolo Rose Glow Shimmer Strips Review


I think this has to be one of my favourite products of all time. I have various highlighting powders in my collection, ranging from opals tones, to gold, to violet, but I have yet to get my hands on a rose. Even though rose is one of my favourite colours, especially when it comes to makeup (note Sleek’s Rose Gold blush). So when I got the chance to try out Lily Lolo Rose Glow Shimmer Strips* I was rather jolly!

This product creates a perfect pink sheen across one’s skin, whether it is applied to the cheekbones, collarbones or décolletage. The rose glow strips could also be used as a wash of colour of the eyelid. The product itself is highly pigmented, easy to blend, and has good longevity.  


I apply Rose Glow to my cheekbones to create an elegant evening look. I find this the best wear to wear it as they are quite shimmery so it is best suited for nights out. All in all it is a stunning product which I for one will use a lot of. I definitely recommend it if you have a busy winter calendar coming up, as this would be the perfect product for you if you like to add a little bit of glow to your complexion.

8.5g - £19.99

-H xo

2 comments: