Monday 10 June 2013

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

I'll admit, I've never really dabbled in face masks, usually I only bother with a quick cleanse. However, I was kindly sent the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask* to try out. I was so excited when my little package arrived on my doorstep. Well, why wouldn't I be? After all the raving reviews surrounding this cult product... 

The mask claims to renew complexion by removing dead skin cells, improve skin tone by combating blackheads and blemishes. And overall, just make one's skin much more healthier. The bottle contains 50ml and comes with a little muslin cloth. 
The first thing you'll find is that the product smells absolutely delicious, quite fruity in fact. I apply a generous amount to cleansed dry skin and allow 10 minutes to pass by. The mask is of thick consistency but goes over the skin well. I found it to feel quite sticky and heavy on the skin but bearable. Once the mask has worked its wonders I remove it with a dampened muslin cloth.

This product leaves my skin feeling healthier and full of life. It is definitely a good pick me up product for tired and dull skin. It's not the cheapest at £30 but is nice to have for the occasional pampering session. The REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask can be purchased at £30 from RENSKINCARE.COM.
 BlogLovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment