Sunday 28 April 2013

Olivia Burton Rose Gold Watch

Olivia Burton Big Dial Watch £62

 I am obsessed with rose gold, so when I came across this gorgeous Olivia Burton Watch I was absolutely made up. I already have an MK 5315 but this is completely different. Where the Michael Kors watch is more robust and edgy, this watch is elegant and understated. One would say they are the complete opposite. The Big Dial Watch has an oversized rose gold face making it easy to tell the time. The mink coloured leather strap is slim and easy to fasten. It is a classic yet stylish piece which will no doubt go with an array of outfits. I'm glad I got my mitts on this just in time for Spring/Summer 2013.
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

4 comments:

  1. It's actually beautiful! I actually like it a lot more than the Michael Kors ones!

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous!
    Sarah xx
    http://xothebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely watch :)

    ReplyDelete