Wednesday 30 January 2013

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil Review


This is the first face oil I have tried so I wasn't sure what results I was going to get from it, but I needn't have worried. This product is an absolute life saver, especially if you're like me and suffer from dry skin. I use this at night before I go to bed. First I cleanse and then I dispense a few drops onto my fingers and massage this all over my face. The oil definitely has a herbal smell to it, but it is by no means overpowering. It does take a while to sink in but it's definitely worth the wait. When I wake up I have extremely soft, glowing and hydrated skin. I feel that the natural ingredients really help to soothe my skin. 
This little product is now a massive staple in my skincare routine. I don't go a day where I don't use it.
If you're on the look out for a new moisturiser or face oil, I definitely recommend giving this a go.
It can be purchased at Balance Me for £30 (30ml) or the smaller version for £15 (10ml).
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

2 comments:

  1. If only this wasn't quite a way out of my price budget haha

    http://thelittlekoala.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a rollerball sample of this from my You Beauty Advent Calendar, excited to use it now i've seen you review!!
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete