Friday 7 December 2012

makeup haul

Makeup Haul
Soo I really wasn't going to buy all of this stuff, but it sort off just happened, whoops! I only went into Debenhams to get samples of the YSL Touche Eclat foundation but I walked away with quite a bit more :O.I was matched to B40 in the foundation, it is such a perfect colour for me. The product itself is to die for, I was wearing it all weekend and I just didn't want to take it off.
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation - B40
Debenhams were also doing a deal on this set of 3, including the YSL Faux Cils Mascara, Touche Eclat Concealer and the Serum. So I decided, heck why not! I was going to save a lot of money plus I've wanted to try these products for a long time!
Set of 3

YSL Serum
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
YSL Touche Eclat Concealer - 01
Swatches
I bought NARs Cactus Flower blush off ASOS. I've wanted it for ages now and thought why not get it, and I'm so glad I did, the blush is beautiful, so creamy and pigmented, giving a nice flush to the cheeks.
NARs Cactus Flower
I can't wait to try these out more and do some reviews on them :). The thing is, since I work in pharmaceutical production I can't wear any makeup so I only get to slap it on at the weekends! Oh well ^_^ got to make the most of it.
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  Youtube 

3 comments:

  1. That blush looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I adore Nars cream Blushers. This one looks amazing, Must Try!

    Great post, Followed!

    My Fashion/Beauty Blog
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blush is stunning... love the name of it as well :) I need to stop by Sephora and check it out in person :)

    ReplyDelete