1. What are your favorite type of blog post to write?
I like writing about a mixture of things. But if I was to choose it would have to be hauls because I like to show people what's out there in the shops and also reviews (with swatches), because I find these the most informative. I take a lot of pictures for both hauls and reviews, which I love doing. And editing them is the fun part. I like to make them look pretty. :)
2. What are your favorite blogs to read?
I love fashion and beauty all the same. I like to change up what I read. Oh and a bit of lifestyle, is nice to get to know bloggers a little more in depth.
3. How did you pick your blog name?
I named my blog 'Hattie's Hideaway' because it was a little place where I could ramble on about things that truly interested/inspired me. It was my getaway.
4. Which beauty blogger is your inspiration?
Gosh, there are so many out there that I follow religiously. I wouldn't know where to begin.
5. Name one tip you've learned through another beauty blogger?
Write about things that you have a real interest in. Don't write about things that you perceive to be interesting to others. Oh and keep your blog clean and simple. A good layout is key, with high quality pictures. I'm more of a picture person, so I tend to look at those more than the actual words.
6. What made you make a blog?
Well I first started doing YouTube videos and then I saw that other YouTubers had blogs and well I just followed the trend :).
7. Do you have a favorite blog post of yours?
Not really. Although I do like looking back at ones with my furry animals in!
8. Name one pro and one con of being a beauty blogger?
Pro: Interacting with other fellow beauty lovers.
Con: Writers block.
9. What advice would you give someone dealing with hate?
Remove the comment. Block the person. And definitely ignore them. I'm the type of person who will react but I have to bite my tongue because at the end of the day they're wanting a reaction out of you so just don't give it! They'll soon go away.
10. How long does it take you to write a blog post?
From taking pictures, to editing them, to writing the post, it can take a while. It just depends on the size of the post really.
11. What other blogs apart from beauty do you like to read?
Fashion & Lifestyle. Some Gaming ones too occasionally.
12. How do you get ideas for a blog post?
My inspiration comes from everywhere. But in all honesty mostly through the things that I buy.