Tuesday 15 May 2012

My Favourite Topshop Jumper Ever!



I was having a nosey around the Topshop in Trafford Centre the other week, not really expecting to see anything. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a jumper with blue and green on (my favourite colours).
I had previously seen said jumper on VeeVeeVogue and I knew I had wanted it there and then.
But Alas could never find the blimin' thing.
But on that magical day fate was on my side.
I squealed in excitement as I thrust my bank card at the cashier person.
I have certainly had my wear out of said colourful jumper.
I just can't get enough!
Plus it was only £28 which ain't half bad for old Topshop.
Harriet x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wowww, love it! Summery but cosy :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this and did pretty much the same thing after seeing it on the website! I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete