Saturday 3 March 2012

Magazine Freebies



So I popped into my local Co-op just to have a nosey at the magazines and I saw that Cosmopolitan had collaborated with Clinique again! I remember last year I got the dramatically different moisturising lotion which I absolutely fell in love with (and will probably buy the full size). This time I opted for the moisture surge. I really wanted to try the little high impact mascara but the mag itself costs £3.50. 

Also, how good does Holly look on the front cover!

This was just a quick heads up! Go out and buy a copy before they all sell out :)
Harriet

x

2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to buy this! Loved last years products :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mascara is so worth it! I've had it for such a long time and it's one of my favourites, plus perfect for travelling. I got the moisture surge too.

    ReplyDelete