Thursday 19 January 2012

Haul Time







I've decided to give my hair some love since its becoming quite dry in places. I've heard that proteins are good to restore hair back to its optimum condition so I picked up Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde and Redken CAT Protein Spray. Also Sainsbury's was doing a half price deal on their Herbal Essences so picked up two hair masks.

Next is my little lucky bamboo friend which was from Homebase :)

Then I got these Vintage Levi Denim Shorts from Urban Outfitters. I love them!
Can't wait for it to warm up a bit so I can wear them with some tights :D
In the last picture I am wearing the shorts teamed with a lime green top from Zara and my Vans, oh and my Michael Kors watch.

Harriet x


3 comments:

  1. You picked up some great things girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Levis! And massive watch envy going on here :P would love to hear how the hair products work out for you xxx

    ReplyDelete